Dr. Mark E. Reiber grew up in Columbus, Ohio and is a graduate of The Ohio State University. He earned his doctorate from the University of Cincinnati and completed a six-year residency at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tennessee.
He is the medical director for the Physician Assistant Studies Program at Gardner-Webb University and teaches both in the classroom and clinic. He has a long history in hospital leadership positions with concentration in high reliability and patient safety.
Dr. Reiber enjoys indoor rowing and cycling, hiking in the mountains, and travel.
- Certified: American Board of Otolaryngology, Physician Executive, American Association of Physician Leadership, American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Residency: General Surgery Core Curriculum, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN
- Residency: Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN
- Graduate: Master of Business Administration, Gardner-Webb University, Boiling Springs, NC
- Medical School: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science Biochemistry, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH